Microsoft Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom level... in Security level for this zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
Mozilla Firefox (Windows & Mac OSX)
- (Windows) Select Options... from the Tools drop-down menu.
- (Mac OSX) Select Preferences... from the Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select the Content section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Click OK.
Apple Safari (Windows & Mac OSX)
- (Windows) Click on the gear icon and select Preferences... from the drop-down menu.
- (Mac OSX) Select Preferences... from the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select the Security section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Close the Security window.
Google Chrome (Windows & Mac OSX)
- Click the wrench icon in the Chrome toolbar.
- Select Options and go to the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the Privacy section.
- Click Close on the Content settings window.
- Click Close on the Options window.