SportDog TEK Series 2.0 GPS Tracking and Training System
The SportDog TEK Series 2.0 GPS Tracking and Training System is the most accurate and reliable GPS tracking system to hit the sporting dog market. With the SportDog TEK 2.0 system you can track AND train up to 21 dogs from up to 10 miles away.
SportDog was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK Series 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever. Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK 2.0 Series hunting dog tracking collars), with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations, via preloaded, full-color 1: 100,000 topo maps. Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence.
The SportDog TEK Series 2.0 GPS Tracking and Training features:
- Drytek collar/receiver waterproof & submersible up to 25 feet
- Waterproof & submersible handheld up to 5 feet
- 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
- Unlimited lifetime map updates
- Collar receiver has 24 hours battery life at 3 second update rate
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- 99 levels of continuous stimulation
- 99 levels of momentary stimulation
- Range up to 10 miles using HopTek technology
- Expandable up to 21 dogs
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
Free shipping on this product.