SportDog FieldTrainer 425X Remote Trainer
The SportDog FieldTrainer 425X Remote Trainer is SportDog's smallest and lightest e-collar built for in-the-field training or hunting with close working dogs. Consistency and perfect timing are critical to developing your sporting dog, so the remote is quickly and easily operated without having to look at it - which lets you focus on your dog and not your equipment. With only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button, you will be able to deliver a tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. Use these stimulation types to communicate with up to 3 dogs (with the purchase of additional SDR-AXF Add-A-Dog collars) out to 500 yards.
The SportDog Field Trainer 425X Remote Trainer features:
- Range: Up to 500 yards
- Stimulation Ranges: Up to 21 levels of static stimulation with low/medium ranges with option to train with vibration and tone
- Expandable System: Supports training up to 3 dogs
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek technology
- Dog Size: For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5" - 22"
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries -- Charge in 2 hours, last 50-70 hours per charge
- Low Battery Indicator
The SportDog FieldTrainer 425X remote dog trainer comes with:
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4" Collar Strap
- Charging Adaptor
- Standard Contact Points
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light Tool
- Operating Guide
- Basic Training Manual
Free shipping on this product.