FoxPro FoxGrip II
Original price was $49.95. Closeout price is $32.95.
The FoxPro FoxGrip II is a radio transmitting device that sends a signal to your TX-505 or TX-1000 remote control causing a feature specific reaction. You can program your FoxGrip II button(s) to execute a command of your choice on your FoxPro game call. The following information lists the available features that can be programmed with the FoxGrip II and its corresponding remote control:
- TX-505 Button #1 Only: Preset 1, Preset 2, Mute and Aux. Note: Button #2 is fixed to Preset 1.
- TX-1000 Both Buttons: Presets 1-5, Mute, Aux and FoxData.
The FoxGrip II is compatible with callers that utilize TX-1000 or TX-505 remote controls such as the Fury 2, Prairie Blaster 2, Shockwave, CS-24B, CS-24C, Krakatoa II, Crossfire, Fusion and Prairie Blaster 3. Fury 2, CS-24B and Prairie Blaster 2 remotes that DO NOT have black and orange keypads must be sent in to FoxPro for upgrades before use with the FoxGrip II. The Shockwave remote must have software version 1.6 or newer for use with the FoxGrip II.
The FoxPro FoxGrip II features:
- Keep your eyes in the scope and off the remote
- Velcros to fit any location for easy accessibility (Heavy duty velcro included)
- Two quick presets to activate multiple features
- Operates on 1 CR 2032 lithium battery (included)
- Made in the USA