Lucky Duck Riot Electronic Caller
The Lucky Duck Riot Electronic Caller features a simple, compact design that makes it extremely portable without sacrificing sound quality. The remote and decoy store conveniently in the caller making transportation that much easier.
The Riot includes 50 preloaded sounds (with a capacity of 2,000), a motorized decoy and remote control with a range of 300+ feet. All sounds are live animal recordings complied by The Verminator, Rick Paillet, and have been used to win the World Coyote Calling Contest.
The Riot runs on 10 AA batteries, and the remote runs on 3 AA batteries (not included).
The Lucky Duck Riot Electronic Caller features:
- Compact design for extreme portability
- Remote and decoy store conveniently in the caller
- 50 preloaded sounds
- Capacity of 2,000 sounds (SD card in caller)
- Motorized decoy
- Long range remote control - reaches 300+ feet away
- Universal tripod thread on bottom of caller
- Runs on 10 AA batteries and remote runs on 3 AA's (batteries not included)
- Rechargeable battery pack