Zepp's Classic Coat
Zepp's Classic Coat is great in the briars out hunting, fishing, farming, trapping or any other outdoor activity on a cold day. It's also a great coat to wear in town. This new Classic coat is a Thinsulate lined version of the iconic Wick Briartown jacket.
Along with the Thinsulate lining, making it super warm, the Classic coat features the industry best YKK zipper, raglan style sleeves, corduroy collar and lined hand warmer pockets. All of these features are what the coat was known for and what made it so popular. Every coat has snaps in the collar so you can purchase a hood when you buy the jacket or anytime throughout the lifetime of years this coat will last you.
Sizing for Zepp's Classic Coat:
- Med -- Fits Chest 36" to 39" (Sleeves are 34")
- Lge -- Fits Chest 40" to 43" (Sleeves are 34.5")
- XL -- Fits Chest 44" to 47" (Sleeves are 35")
- 2XL -- Fits Chest 48" to 51" (Sleeves are 36")
- 3XL -- Fits Chest 52" to 55" (Sleeves are 37")
- 4XL -- Fits Chest 56" to 59" (Sleeves are 38")
- 5XL -- Fits Chest 60" to 65" (Sleeves are 38")
The Zepp's Classic Coat is also available in tall sizes from large through 2XL. The tall sizes fit the same chest sizes as listed in the sizing chart, but are 3" longer in the sleeves and 3" longer in the body.