Quick Track Omni Tracking System
Original price was $449.95. Closeout price is $299.95.
The Quick Track Omni Tracking System was designed and tested by houndsmen and takes tracking to the next generation. You're able to view tracking information from your compatible smartphone or tablet. The system comes with a receiver, a tracking collar and the app. You can track up to 10 dogs using this system (additional tracking collars sold separately).
The free interactive app allows an easy to use hunter interface and the highest satellite map resolution yet. Satellite terrain, topo, and street view maps are available and can be pre-loaded or streamed.
The Omni collar transmits your dog's satellite position using the reliable radio frequency to track. With radio frequency, you can expect up to 1-2 miles in real world hunting conditions (range varies depending on terrain and other factors).
Omni offers many options to customize the screen to your viewing preference. For example, you might like to view bread crumbs (a visual trail of the path that your dog has taken). You might like to see each dog's name displayed on your map. These viewing options can be turned on or off to suit your preferences. You can also view the screen in day mode or night mode as desired.
And for ultimate flexibility, Omni is capable of having collars paired to both your smartphone and your tablet, allowing you to switch between the two viewing devices as you choose. You might like the larger screen on your tablet when hunting from your vehicle, but prefer the small size and convenience of your phone when hunting on foot - Omni delivers.
- You must have a compatible Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet (download the free Quick Track Omni App on the App Store for Apple devices and Google Play for Android devices).
- Your phone or tablet must be Bluetooth smart or Bluetooth smart ready (often called Bluetooth 4.0).
- Bluetooth must be turned on and your receiver and smartphone/tablet must stay within Bluetooth range (approximately 15 feet).
- Make sure your device has a data plan. Data usage is minimal -- less than 1% of a 2GB data plan if the collar ran on cell continuously for 24 hours.
The Quick Track Omni Tracking System features:
- Dog's satellite position is sent to your map via radio frequency.
- Bluetooth allows mobility for you - connect the receiver to a long-range roof mount antenna and still move freely outside your truck while viewing the hunt on your app.
- Track up to 10 dogs (additional tracking collars sold separately).
- Receiver uses standard AA batteries that are user replaceable (included).
- Download or stream satellite terrain, topo, and street view maps.
- Advanced algorithm and inertial measurement unit provides dead reckoning position information when satellites are obstructed.
- Capable of pairing collars to both your smartphone and tablet (you can easily switch between the 2 viewing devices).
- Includes convenient quick release belt clip and a belt loop for receiver.
The Quick Track Omni Tracking Collar features:
- Durable 1-Inch strap with square-buckle included.
- Power the collar on by removing the magnet. Reinsert the magnet to power the collar off.
- Battery lasts approximately 24 hours.
The Quick Track App features:
- Information bar provides the battery life of your receiver, magnetic heading, and access to the one touch compass screen.
- Selected dog information is located on bottom of the map page and provides the battery life of the collar, your distance to the collar, and bearing to collar.
- Touch screen makes map zooming and panning easy.
- The ôLocate" feature snaps any desired dog, your current location, or a waypoint to the center of your map screen.
- Touch the dog icon on the map or use locate feature to switch between dog/waypoint information bars.
- Easily create waypoints and drag and drop them to your desired location.
- Day and night screen modes.
- Customize your hunt screen by turning on/off bread crumbs, dog name or dog icon.
- Switch between your tablet and smartphone with ease.
Free shipping on this product.