Stealth Cam G34 Pro Digital Scouting Camera
Original price was $129.95. Closeout price is $89.95.
The Stealth Cam G34 Pro Digital Scouting Camera is 10% smaller than the original G series and features a dull matte finish providing no unwanted reflections.
The G34 scouting camera has an adjustable PIR range that can be customized to capture targets at specified distances day or night. It can trigger out to 80 feet to match your camera's night time illumination capabilities.
Another useful feature of the G34 camera is security mode (DVR mode), which incorporates re-write technology on your SD card. If your SD card were to fill up, you have the choice to choose whether or not it will re-write over the oldest pictures or videos on the card, keeping the most current information.
The Stealth Cam G34 Pro Digital Scouting Camera features:
- 12 Megapixel (4 resolution settings) 12mp / 8mp / 6mp / 2mp
- HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio
- Time Lapse Function w/ PIR Override
- 34 IR Emitters / 80ft range
- PIR Adjustable Range
- Security Mode (re-write SD memory)
- Reflex Trigger < .5 seconds
- Intuitive backlit menu programming
- Matrix Advanced Blur Reduction
- Retina Low Light Sensitivity
- 16:9 Wide Image Ratio
- Quick Set pre-programmed options
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 5-59 sec / 1-59 min recovery time out
- Time, Date, Moon Phase, Temperature and Name Stamp
- GEO-TAG GPS Tagging
- Manual shot capability
- Secure Lock password protection
- SD Card slot up to 32GB
- Test Mode
- Active Time Setting
- Multi-lingual; English, French, German and Spanish
- Preset Time & Date (CST)
- Video & USB outputs
- Integrated Lock and Latch design
- Operates on 8 AA batteries (sold separately)
- External power jack for 12V battery box