Garmin HuntView Plus Map Cards
Garmin HuntView Plus Map Cards feature exclusive BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and 1:24K scale TOPO mapping. These Garmin preloaded microSD cards offer a seamless hunting map solution for Garmin Astro 220, Astro 320, Astro 430, Astro 900, Alpha 100 and DriveTrack 71 GPS devices and are sold individually by state.
Map data is collected from multiple sources, providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, landowner names and boundaries for private land types, boundaries for public land types (BLM, National wildlife refuges, National parks, WPA, WMA), food/fuel locations and more. The included BaseCamp software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online.
Garmin HuntView Plus Map Cards feature:
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen – plug-in microSD card eliminates time-consuming downloads
- Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Identifies public/private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Includes searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, plus USGS quad location
- Compatible with BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more