LaCrosse Alpha Agility 1200 Gram Insulated Boots
LaCrosse Alpha Agility 1200 Gram Insulated Boots are made to move you much further and much faster thanks to their light weight, flexibility and comfort. With these boots, athletic shoe agility meets rubber boot utility. It begins with premium hand-laid rubber over 5mm of naturally insulating neoprene so you know they'll be waterproof and durable. And the LaCrosse signature adjustable gusset fits any size calf snugly and securely.
LaCrosse Alpha Agility 1200 Gram Insulated Boots feature:
- Realtree Edge camo
- 1200G Thinsulate Ultra insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Alpha Construction: Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, jersey knit Comfort Liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Kick-Off Heel Plate for easy hands-free removal.
- Made with the LaCrosse lightweight LXA compound, this Agility Outsole features optimal rebound and comfort.
- 17" height
- 5.5 lbs. per pair
- Comfort zone: -60° to 30°F