Ralph Scherder's "The Master Trapper Course" Book
Ralph Scherder's "The Master Trapper Course" Book is your opportunity to learn from the masters. This 97 page book features Ron Leggett, Red O'Hearn, Mark Zagger, Austin Passamonte, Scott Welch and many more.
Ever wish you could sit around a campfire with today’s top trappers and listen to their stories and knowledge gained from decades of running the line? Imagine what could be learned from a single conversation.
More than just a how-to book, The Master Trapper Course provides insights into animal behavior and what it takes to make big catches of all species. Many of the tips and techniques shared in this book have never been in print or on a DVD. Reading this book is like taking personal instruction from 12 of today’s best trappers. Chapters include:
- Red O’Hearn – Making a Living Outdoors
- Joe Fennell – A Lure Maker’s Guide to Using Lure and Bait
- Ron Leggett – Developing A System for Success
- Don Powell – The Mink Professor
- Austin Passamonte – Muskrat Fever
- Ed Schneider – One Square Mile
- Lesel Reuwsaat – Strategies for Bobcats
- Rusty Johnson – Down to the Last One
- Jeff Dunnier – The Beaver Business
- Scott Welch – Trapping Masked Bandits
- Mark Zagger – A Coyote Education
- Bob Noonan – Trapping Through the Years